CFO to Nord DDB
Gazella is now recruiting a CFO to the creative powerhouse Nord DDB. We are looking for an analytical and business-oriented leader who will have the responsibility for developing the company and its business. As CFO, you will work in a stimulating and broad role with a lot of contact areas, both internally as well as externally. You will be a key member of the leadership team of DDB Sweden and have the overall responsibility of Nord DDB’s financials and work close to the Management team and business operations. You will have managerial responsibility of the finance team and be a sparring partner to the Swedish company’s CEO and the Nordic CEO. We interview candidates continuously and therefore ask you to submit your CV today.
What Nord DDB offers you
Nord DDB offers you the opportunity to work at Sweden’s highest ranked creative agency together with some of the most experienced leaders in the industry.
We embrace difference and a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our clients.
In the role as CFO at Nord DDB your core responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a strategic business partner within the organization and as a sparring partner to the Nordic CEO and the CEO of the Swedish business.
- Providing recommendations for the development of strategic management processes of the business.
- Performing comprehensive business analyses, leveraging data, insights and formulating strategic recommendations to the management team. This entails a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for improvement, addressing challenges, and contributing valuable insights that will guide the organization towards informed decision-making and sustainable growth.
- Taking responsibility for all financial aspects of the business including compliance, reporting, strategic planning, forecasting, delivery of financial plans and objectives as well as cash and working capital.
- Preparing the annual plan together with supporting information.
- Managing, evaluating, and developing the DDB Sweden finance team.
- Working closely with DDB EMEA and providing financial support as required.
You have an academic degree in business administration or similar with approximately 5-10 years of experience from working with accounting, business control, management consulting and as CFO. As this is a managerial position within a motivated team it is considered a merit if you have experience in coaching or leading employees. You have experience of, and interest in business controlling and are used to analyzing data. Previous experience from an international company and the marketing and communications business are considered assets. Moreover, it is considered a merit if you have experience from US GAAP. You have good knowledge of Excel and are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
You are a driven and analytical person with a strong business mindset. You are entrepreneurial, dynamic and strive to get things done. You are an independent, communicative, and proactive role model who enjoys working hard, leading by example, and completing projects with a high quality. It is important that you have an understanding of the creative aspects of a marketing and communications business. Furthermore, you are a great team player who enjoys working in a global matrix role.
Nord DDB is a Nordic full-service agency and a micro-network that is a part of the international network DDB. We are 350 creative and strategic thinkers across four offices in the Nordics, all sharing the same goal – breaking brands into pop culture. We are driven by a passion and conviction that to be successful today, brands need to play a real part in culture. Because breaking into pop culture is what ultimately creates fame and drives business success.
We get there by being open – open to fresh perspectives, different personalities, collaboration, cultural change, new tech and new thinking.
With creativity as our fuel, we offer brands a 360 journey within areas such as strategy, production, design, digital, media strategy, brand activation, social media, PR and advertising. Leading clients include McDonald’s, Volkswagen, Vattenfall, Telenor and Systembolaget.
Our Stockholm office is located at Torsgatan, Bonniers Konsthall.
Is this you? Apply by using the “Ansök-button!”. In this recruitment process Nord DDB is working with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Katarina Milenkovic Radosavljevic, firstname.lastname@example.org, who is responsible for this process.
Vi använder ditt CV för att hitta relevanta jobb för din profil. Genom att gå vidare i processen nedan och trycka på knappen ”Skicka in ansökan” godkänner du att vi samlar in och lagrar dina personuppgifter.
Dela detta jobb