We are looking for a Financial Controller to Nordic Water (Sulzer) based in Mölndal. You will be an important part of the continuous development of the finance function and reporting to the Head of Finance & Controlling.
In addition to the various accounting and reporting tasks, you will be responsible for maintaining effective internal control over the financial reporting (ICS).
Our ideal candidate has experience in audit and financial controlling, and is ready for the next career step, taking responsibility for complex accounting and reporting tasks in a fast-paced international environment.
You will be part of a finance department consisting of five individuals working in an open office landscape.
The office also includes a gym, and the company provides breakfast every Monday.
Our Vision - Clean Water for Everyone!
At Nordic Water, we are passionate about what we do. We know how important it is. Many people take clean water for granted and assume there is an unlimited supply available. Unfortunately, that is not true. In global terms, clean water is a scarce commodity. But it does not have to be that way. If we look after the water we have in the best possible way, we can make sure there is enough for everyone. Since 1961 Nordic Water have been working on improving the effectiveness of water treatment. Now we can offer the market a wide range of equipment and systems for water purification plants, wastewater treatment plants and industries of all sizes.
Our products are sold all over the world through a network of offices. distributers and agents. Nordic Water has sales of approximately SEK 650 million and approximately 200 employees. Since 2021 we are also a part of Sulzer AG.
The role of the Financial Controller is divided approximately 50% between accounting and 50% controlling.
• Contribute to the accurate and timely reporting of the financial information for internal and external purposes and ensure compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Responsible for budget and forecast process together with Head of Finance
• Participate in the annual audit process
• Prepare annual reports and income tax return
• Support to develop and automate accounting and reporting processes to achieve a more effective and efficient process landscape
• Prepare financial models/KPI’s to support our growth and profitability
• Participate in financing projects from an accounting perspective
• Local advisor for tax related queries and payroll accounting
• Local advisor for transfer pricing processes
As an individual, you are responsible and work systematically to achieve the goals in your work. Previous experience in a larger international organization is a significant plus. You need to have the drive to improve processes and work proactively. As a person, you are also a doer and can communicate fluently in both Swedish and English, both spoken and written. Previous experience with Pyramid and QlikView is advantageous.
• University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
• Good knowledge of IFRS
• Advanced Excel skills
• Work experience within the areas of financial controlling from a global organization, and/or experience as a financial auditor
• Experience with and curiosity for ERP and financial systems
• You communicate with impact and have a drive for resolution and continuous improvement
• Business fluency in English and Swedish
• Flexible team player with the ability to take on new tasks independently
• A down-to-earth personality with a hands-on mentality
Resultat AB is a staffing company focusing on hiring and recruiting economists. We are simply experts in economists!
For more information about us, please visit our website (www.resultatab.se) and follow us on Instagram (www.instagram.com/resultatab).
START: According to agreement
SCOPE: Full-time, 100%
CONTACT: Tina L Kimming 0723-090877
SALARY: According to agreement
LAST DAY OF APPLICATION: 29/09/2023
This position is a direct recruitment where we at Results take care of the recruitment process but where you are employed directly by our customer. Does this sound like an interesting challenge? Please apply directly as interviews are ongoing If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Tina L Kimming, 0723-090877
Dela detta jobb