Business Controller for a Project!
Our client is now seeking a Project Business Controller. The assignment is expected to start on February 26 2024 until August 30 2024 and will be located in Västerås. The scope of the assignment is 100%.
About the assignment and examples about responsibilities that comes with:
· Coordinating regular project reviews.
· Monitoring and actively optimizing ongoing project cost control status, cash flow, revenues, profit, gross margin.
· Helping to identify opportunities and risks, monitoring mitigation actions to ensure timely implementation.
· Providing financial support to the project team, whilst having the opportunity to review and improve current procedures and reporting requirements.
· Managing and overseeing currency risk, preparing hedging for projects, monitoring payment collection and FX impact on project on monthly basis.
· Providing support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases.
· Support Controlling function in implementing continuous improvements
· Compliance – Internal Control process for O2C
Ideally you have a financial degree at bachelor/Master level and a minimum of 2 years experience in finance and /or controlling. You are organized, thorough and have excellent communication skills. You should also be skilled to work independently and strive for continuous process improvements.
In addition to this, an account or finance background with SAP (PS/PP/MM) is preferred and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software is a must. You should also be confident working in both Swedish and English.
· Microsoft Office software
Seniority level: Intermediate level
Location: Västerås (SE)
Assignment period: 26 feb 2024 - 30 aug 2024
Language: Swedish (Expert) and English (Expert).
Does the assignment seem interesting to you? Submit your application as soon as possible as the selection work and interviews will take place continuously and the position way be filled before the applications deadline.
You apply simply by sending in your CV and answering a few questions. The candidates who best match the role will be interviewed by phone and then called in for an interview with us at Devotum. The nest step is an interview with our client. Reference checking on final candidates is part of the process.
If you have any questions about the assignment, please contact Corazon Wiksell at 070 586 93 11.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your application!
Dela detta jobb